Tuesday 29 November 2011

Scorpio and Sagittarius

Poor Scorpions, I went right past you without a tribute! So sorry, because I have a lot of lovely Scorpio friends. I hope you're not offended by having to share this post with Sagittarius but it can't be helped.


              Scorpio is a water sign with a tendency to be intense and secretive.



Your enigmatic nature allows you to prefer the hidden to the obvious. You like the night and are considered the detective of the zodiac.



Sagittarius, on the other hand, enjoys a jovial, optimistic nature. You are enterprising and outgoing but never frivolous.



The archer has high ideals and can be considered an intellectual.

There now. We have two very contrasting zodiac signs. I think perhaps their differences can be a positive combination under certain circumstances. A balanced situation is always desireable.


1 comment:

Evlyn said...

It is always fun to read these because I stop and think, who do I know under these signs? And do they match? This time it is fun because I have a grandson who is a Scorpio and I am wondering if he will be intense and enigmatic. Love the paintings.